ABOUT | HISTORY | CONSIDERATIONS | REQUIREMENTS | DOWNLOAD | PURCHASE
Download MIDI Merlin
The application will run in a feature limited demo mode until authorized and unlocked with a license key.
Please choose a version
Click a button to launch the download.
MIDI Merlin MacOS Launcher
– If updating from a version of MIDI Merlin prior to v2.0.2, users of MacOS 10.13 High Sierra will need to run this Launcher once prior to the first launch of v2.0.2. The MIDI Merlin 2 app will launch normally afterwards.
The Launcher app addresses a file permissions issue preventing user interface elements from initializing at startup. Insure that the MIDI Merlin 2 folder is located in the main Applications folder on the MacOS system before running the Launcher app.
Changes in 2.0.2:
- – added keystroke [Shift-W] for restoring default window locations
- – updated help descriptions for toggles/menus that can be stored as profile launch defaults
- – fixed application profile [mmapf] drag/drop import functionality for the main window
- – fixed undefined UI elements displayed upon application launch on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Changes in 2.0.1:
- – corrected main window keyboard interface note feedback in when tracking in all modes
- – corrected Note-On Function behavior in all modes when note and velocity values are routed internally via keyboard interface or externally via application remote
- – fixed Note-On Function failing to trigger Merlin Synth in 1:1 monophonic synth mode
- – fixed keyboard interface grey note indicator disappearing when mousing over inactive keys in custom Note Palettes
- – added a XY Cursor Controller to stream continuous Note and Velocity values from main screen cursor position
- – added Profile Launch settings for Ribbon Mode and Live Palette feature
- – fixed external Program Change messages not working on newly modified profiles
- – fixed initial Program Change message occasionally failing to output on profile launch when enabled
- – added progress meter for downloading updates within the app